» Community Resources
- Energy Assistance Program- Call Community Action Program of Western Indiana at 765-793-4481.
- Head Start/Early Head Start-105 S Howard St, Oxford. 765-385-0712
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)-105 S Howard St, Oxford. 765-385-0623.
- Warren Co REMC– Call toll free 844-224-0710 or 765-762-6114. Office hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
- Department of Family Resources-Call 800-403-0864 to apply or apply online for SNAP/TANF, HIP/Health Coverage, or Impact Employment.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Benton County Co-Op-765-385-0207 or click the link to learn more about food distribution dates and times.
- Open Arms Food Pantry– 209 US 52 W Fowler. Follow their Facebook Page for information regarding food distribution dates and times.
- Community Public Transportation– Provided by the Area IV Agency. To schedule non-Medicaid related trips call 765-447-7683 option 2. For Medicaid related trips call 1-855325-7586 option 1.
- Benton County Health Department-706 E 5th St, 765-884-1728. Hours of Operation are Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00. You can also access COVID updates through the link above.
- Valley Oaks Health-Counseling, Addiction, Social Services, and Child and School Services. Otterbein Branch-765-583-0186 or utilize the link for further information.
- YWCA Domestic Violence Intervention and Prevention Program-If you are experiencing domestic violence please contact the YWCA 888-345-1118. Emergency shelter for women and children in crisis is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.